- My crockpot is simmering away right now, helping me prepare for tomorrow's tamale fest. I haven't made them in years but I want them, and it's Christmas, and dangit, I WILL HAVE TAMALES.
- For Christmas this year, I want to sleep in my own bed, all night, with no visitors. I'm tired, literally, of having short people crawl into my bed at night. I don't know at what point they get there, but at 2 am, I wake up, about to die from overheating, sandwiched between a Danny and a Taylor, and sometimes a Tad. Thanks be to Blayne and her love of personal space.
- I went to aerobics today. I haven't been since I hurt my ankle back in August. I know that seems like a really long hiatus, but that's only because it IS.
- My main motivation for going back was one part vanity, two parts sanity. We have been stuck in our house since last Friday, and the children, they are NUTSO.
- The vain part is because I plan on meeting quite a few of you in person in May. Whatever am I talking about, you ask? Oh nothing, just this.
Hosted by me, and Motherboard, and Leelou Blogs.
And it has been an exciting sort of NIGHTMARE getting everything together. But it will be totally and completely worth it when I see you in the flesh.
(Seriously though, we have such good stuff planned I can't even begin to tell you!)
So, besides planning a conference, parenting four kids, laundry, and Christmas, I really haven't been up to much of anything.... How you doing?