And it's come back with the awful metallic taste in the back of my mouth, plus some fun new symptoms, which officially makes this an MS relapse. And since I don't tolerate steroid treatments, I just get to sit back and ride this out. The last time I had these MS symptoms, it took me more than a month to recover. I am not at all looking forward to feeling like this for the next however long.
SO. Current symptoms include:
- metallic taste in mouth (so gross)
- migraine (sometimes accompanied with blurred vision)
- weakness in hands (thank goodness for plastic dishes)
- balance problems (so nice to not live in a three story townhouse anymore)
- numb toes (meh, least of my worries)
- fatigue, yet also: insomnia
- hot flashes
- serious brain fog
- insatiable thirst
And all this in time to have an MRI on Thursday. Good times just keep on coming around here.