* We're coming out of the sickness. No more fevers, way less cough, but still wonky sleep times. Meanwhile, if anyone knows how to get someone to go back to sleep at 3 am, could you call me?
* I've never met anyone whose favorite color is orange. I don't know why I was thinking about this, but once I thought it, I couldn't NOT think about it. For serious. I know people that like blue and green and yellow, even gray. But no one likes orange the best. I wonder if people that like orange are the kind of people that don't like me. I think that's it. Everyone I ever didn't get along with must've been an orange kind of a person.
* Motrin and Tylenol are expensive en masse, and the generic kinds are too thick and non drinkable and make my kids gag. Who knew I had a preference?
* Taylor has stopped taking bottles. AND she doesn't really like sippy cups all that much. She'd rather have a regular cup with a little water and take eleventy hundred itty bitty baby sips.
* Taylor has also (knock on wood) started sleeping through the night. I'm attributing this to the fact that I drugged her for 5 days in a row and it's stuck with her. The sleeping all night thing, not the drugging.
* It's beyond strange to have all my kids sleep all night long
* It's even stranger to not have anyone that requires a bottle.
* Holy moly, I don't have a baby anymore.