1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper. I wrap everything in brown craft paper, then I add pretty bows. (I do this all year, not just Christmas)
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial. Allergies + real tree = asthma attacks.
3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving-ish
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes! But not thick eggnog. I mix it with milk.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A doll. I named her Lilly. She had dark hair, and big blue eyes, and her dress was the same color as here eyes. I loved her to death. literally.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? nope. glass and me are NOT friends...
8. Hardest person to buy for? Well, I don't buy gifts for anyone that doesn't live with me, so, nobody.
9. Easiest person to buy for? The munchkins. They're all really small and mostly like bows anyways. Besides, we don't make Christmas about the gifts here. I don't like that.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Ummm, I don't know. I can't recall one which probably means I've never gotten a bad one. It's a present for Pete's sake! How can that be bad?
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? M-A-I-L!!! (Which I'm finishing up real quick here. So, if you haven't sent me your address, do it now!)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Charlie Brown Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? All year. I was done in October.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so. Wedding and baby gifts? yes.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Bread Pudding. I make killer bread pudding.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? either. I don't have a preference.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Mary Did You Know, and Breath of Heaven
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? HOMEBODY!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Who can't? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer and Vixen, Comet, and Cupid, and Donner (or Donder, I believe is his REAL name.), and Blitzen. Plus Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? this year, neither. we have no topper on account of it being too heavy for our pipsqueak tree...
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Rude drivers.
23. What I love most about Christmas? The feeling and traditions. It's fun to go see the lights, and drink cocoa, and write notes to Santa and his elves... I love it!